umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- You will be part of Aircraft Procurement for Equipment and Systems team to manage supply chain simplification and you will report to the Head of Aircraft Equipment and Systems Procurement based in Mirabel.
- In your role, you will:
- Main project objective: Supply chain process simplification project with the aim to reduce as much as possible Airbus acting as intermediate for parts shipped from some suppliers to other suppliers. (Transferring activities such as: ordering, inventory reconciliations, transportation issues, quality issues, ...)
- Depending on the evolution of the project and required workload, your role could also be to support other internal procurement process-related projects.
- This includes:
- Ordering and contractual data gathering and analysis
- Current process, needs, constraints, benefits and risks analysis to define a strategy and roadmap for each Work Package
- Structure and organization of various sub-projects
- Drumbeat actions and planning with over 30 stakeholders
- Presentations to internal and external stakeholders
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have project Management and organization skills (ability to lead various projects including hundreds of actions)
- You have ability to manage data and IT tools
- You have presentation skills (ability to present complex situations in a clear and simple manner to a steering committee)
- You have a quick learning to understand complex business processes (knowledge of Airbus Canada processes will be appreciated)
- You have experience in working in a multi-functional environment.
- You have experience in stakeholder management and influencing internal customers.
- You have negotiation level in English, other languages would be an asset.
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.