Infrastructure Project Manager
umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organizations and produce.
- Plan, execute and control major capital projects for the St-Laurent Manufacturing Center
- Manage costs and schedules to ensure that your projects are delivered to the complete satisfaction of your customers
- Establish and understand the needs and priorities of your internal customers
- Maintain clear and effective communication at all levels of the organization
- Identify and mitigate risks in a proactive manner
- Coordinate the various resources involved in the development and execution of projects
- Enforce internal security rules on your sites
- Solve various technical problems using a sustainable approach
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team's processes.
- Have a degree in engineering (mechanical, civil, construction) and/or technical
- Five to ten years of experience in managing large-scale projects in the manufacturing sector
- Be bilingual and have good communication skills, both oral and written
- Be organized, recognized for your leadership, and have demonstrated an ability to mobilize various teams
- Adopt best practices in project management
- Be able to work under pressure and respect your commitments
- Demonstrate skills in negotiation, analysis and problem solving
- Have initiative, a concern for work well done and customer satisfaction is your priority
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.