Cabin Stress Senior Engineer
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Be part of the cabin certification stress team.
- Perform sizing and support design activities related to Interiors.
- Review, create and run Finite Element Models.
- Monitor, support and provide guidance to interior suppliers to ensure a quality product and to support documentation to be produced.
- Review and approve structural substantiation reports from interior suppliers in support to the development and certification of new cabin monuments and seats.
- Support the development, execution and revision of test data for material allowable and sub-component structural testing.
- Provide support to the production “Material Review Board” (MRB) activities.
- Provide clear visibility to management of the status and/or emerging issues related to the supported activities.
- Work in a dynamic and multi-disciplinary environment.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in mechanical/aerospace engineering and a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in the aerospace industry.
- You have good knowledge of aircraft interiors and seats certification requirements.
- You have good knowledge of basic stress analysis (metal and composite).
- You have good knowledge and understanding of FEM and FEA.
- Knowledge of MS Patran/Nastran and CATIA V5 is an asset.
- You are a person with initiative, good planning and communication skills, strong sense of responsibility, capable to work in a multidisciplinary team under high pressure and have good judgment.
- Experience in an integration role or function is an asset.
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.