Data Science Consultant
üsumlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Develop software solution on embedded system.
- Acquire directions and suggestions from management and headquarter to derive insights from big data.
- Communicate with internal and external IT department to setup analytics environment, access big data and coordinate project schedule.
- Improve product and service by utilized machine learning tools and technique.
- Report data analytic result, propose improvement idea and execute development plan.
- Able to travel within US and international.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Engineering/ Information technology/ Computer Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics
- Two years’ experience in machine learning implementation.
- Experience in machine learning – deep learning implementation by using existing Python based libraries in any industry, like Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow, OpenCV and etc
- Two years hands-on development expertise using Python and C/C++
- Minimum five years’ working experience includes two years’ experience in machine learning implementation.
- Able to communication with IT department to setup analytics environment, access big data and coordinate schedule.
- Knowledge of cloud based service like Azure and AWS
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for technology and problem solving.
- Strong commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Strong ability to work independently and as a member of a diverse team.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to develop drawings and documentation to communicate complex problems and solutions to both engineers and non-engineers.
- Ability to recognize and mitigate both technical and organizational challenges.
- Ability to develop system designs for a variety of applications, from low-fidelity proof-of-concepts to production-intent solutions.
- Ability to lead and support engagements with both customers and suppliers.
- Desire to learn constantly and dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies.
- Implementation experience in Hive and SQL
- Proficiency in Apache Spark, Scala or Java
- Experience in data visualization.
- Experience in analyzing visual imagery.
- Experience in geospatial analytics (ArcGIS, QGIS)
- Strong interest in vehicle big data, such as CAN and location based data
- Understanding of network protocols (e.g., TCP, HTTP).
- Experience using Containers and orchestration frameworks (e.g., Docker Swarm, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Linux-like operating systems.
- Experience developing new products and technology with an agile team.
- Experience in all phases of software development (feasibility, design, implementation, integration, test, and support), preferably experience with complex systems that include multiple domains.
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines (systems, embedded, cloud web, mobile, testing).
- Experience in natural language processing (NLP), understanding, or generation.
- Experience in text analytics, knowledge base construction, machine translation, or dialog systems.
- Experience in text representation (e.g., n-grams, sentiment analysis, bag of words, etc.).
- Experience with open-source NLP toolkits such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, NLTK, gensim, LingPipe, Mallet, etc.
- Preferred: experience with modern deep learning techniques in NLP including sequence to sequence models, distributed representations, pointer networks, attentional models, etc.
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows