Project Manager Officer - Portfolio Management
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- You will support PF leader to develop, document and deploy portfolio management system
- Structure the deployment project / define the main deliverables and milestones. Define and run project monitoring
- Support PF leader in developing and deploying Value (for Money) Management System: Define Pf criteria/Value Breakdown System
- Deploy and operate PF governance (including measurement means) across the company, define and run PF governance at top Mgt level, ensure consistency level 2 governance and EPDMS project.
- Set-up regular CD Pf reviews/Value for money monitoring/Forecasting/Determine arbitration needs, within and cross Portfolio
- Organize projects collection, selection, allocation, arbitration & prioritization in pf
- Set-up means to ensure regular update on visibility of each portfolio health at various step of the organization.
- Set-up all means to ensure PF projets visibility + process to stop projects when non viable/rentable
- support ContDev monthly monitoring process and governance establishment + quarterly financial exercise preparation, including AOP
- support integration with PPM project, interdependencies identification and monitoring
- Develop road to objectives for each portfolio and set up regular monitoring
- Support portfolio Management Plan preparation
- Lead ConDev Pf PMO network and ensure the right connection with PMO supporting EPDMS project
- You hold a bachelor degree or diploma in Management/Engineering, an MBA is an asset
- You have experience in portfolio management (project prioritization) and strategic roadmapping
- PMP is an asset
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Program, Industrial or Project management
- You have strong analytical skills, planning, problem solving, and good interpersonal skills
- You show an open mind and a great ability to work as a team player
- In addition, you must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy
- You are fully bilingual (spoken and written) in French and English
- You are patient, positive and have perseverance along with good organization skills
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.