umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organizations and produce.
- Identify the critical margins of the analysis report margins.
- Apply load increases to existing structures and justify the load increase.
- Write the summaries of the analyzes and the various stress and certification reports, and keep them up to date.
- Receive input from designers as well as client methods and tools and perform part justification studies from the pre-sizing stage to the establishment of justification and certification files.
- Apply the loads on the part concepts received from the designers and work in collaboration with them to find a solution in the event that the concepts are not able to support the loads.
- Generate the finite element models necessary for the justification of the parts
- Academic training: hold a bachelor's degree in mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in calculating a primary metal structure is required.
- Specific requirements :
- Have experience in calculation (Static and Fatigue, Discrete Source Damage) of primary and secondary structure. (Asset if additional experience in systems analysis.)
- Have a good knowledge of the resistance of materials
- Know the aeronautical certification standards
- Have a very good command of Patran / Nastran and the Office suite, in particular Excel VBA
- Have a good command of CATIA V5 / Enovia
- Experience working on the Airbus A220 or Global Express G7500 product range
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.