Engineer Process Development
umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Assisting in the development of process design for a project or proposal
- Preparing process simulations
- Assisting in the preparation of design specifications, computations, data sheets and drawings
- Reviewing vendor or subcontractor quotations, drawings and specifications for technical adequacy and conformance with project requirements
- Deliver process engineering activities to meet the defined scope in the time required
- Be involved with all aspects of process engineering work including the development of design criteria, analysis, studies, report generation and presentation, scopes of work developing, hours estimating, proposal development etc
- Professional authentication of drawings and reports
- Perform detailed reviews of project process design specifications, design drawings, and standard detail drawings
- Provide with modifications to technical drawings and work plans according to engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Develop work plans, execution of strategies, and project resource planning given schedule, budget, and scope constraints
- Provide support to projects as required, while working with other discipline engineers, designers, and support staff
- Assist project managers, peers and business development with other duties as required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or applied science
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an aerospace
- You are knowledgeable about typical aerospace industry standards
- You are proficient in engineering design principles and reviewing drawings
- You are adept at solving engineering problems in a production environment and can deal with complex and critical issues independently
- You have excellent communication skills in English (written and oral) and French (oral)
- You must be able to work in a team environment and interact constantly with Senior Management, Engineering Professionals and Technicians
- You are proficient with CATIA V5 and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.