PMBP M&P Transfer of Work
umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organizations and produce.
- Monitor the high-level schedule of Transfer of Work and the detailed plans;
- Provide a capacity plan to M&P management team;
- Being the focal point in the M&P TOW schedules updates;
- Support the governances link to the projects;
- Guide the Engineering team through the gates of Transfer of Work (Reports review, correction, signatures, …);
- Work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) at the same time in order to achieve the Transfer of Work;
- Follow-up suppliers progression to respect TOW projects calendar;
- Communicate to Engineering M&P team their priorities;
- Support the execution of team priorities and deliverables;
- Produce each week progression statut and link KPI.
- You have a bachelor in Engineering, in Project management, in Business administration or the equivalent;
- You have from five (5) to ten (10) years of experience in project management;
- You have leadership skills and you are able to defend your point when necessary;
- You are able to manage information flow;
- You are an organized person; You are capable and efficient in managing multiple projects in parallel;
- You have a high level of commitment and you accept responsibility while being independent in an environment with high pressure and of production ramp-up;
- You have the experience to collaborate with multiple companies at the same time;
- You have the ability to learn quickly;
- You have experience in Transfer of Work from a site to another (an advantage);
- You have experience in aeronautic industry (an advantage);
- You have communication skills both orally and in writing in French and in English;
- You are a team player with solid aptitudes in communication ensuring the interface with multiple business partners involved
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.