Project Manager Lead - Planification
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Develop, harmonize, maintain and update schedules for different disciplines for each phase of the Program
- Plan our deliverable/report flows with associated resources (resource loading exercise)
- Identify disconnects to respective leader and propose alternative solutions
- Keep internal tools accurate to provide visibility to organization
- Ensure effective delivery, review and approval of all deliverables in each program phases
- Ensure compliance to all governing documents and processes
- Participate in the problem solving and recovery plans when required to maintain key deliverables' timeline
- Actively monitor and report the progress at all stages of a change's life-cycle.
- Your daily tasks will include planning and adjusting department deliverables/reports schedule based on internal and external inputs, tracking of product development tasks, actions and deliverables, coordinating and communicating tasks between the work packages, the Suppliers and other functions within the Aircraft
- You will have daily interaction with the Section Chiefs, Cabin Specialists, Integrators and Suppliers.
- You have an Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
- You have five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant experience in project management or equivalent
- You ideally have experience in aerospace
- You have experience working on complex schedules with internal external stakeholders
- You have extensive experience organizing, following and adjusting deliverables flows
- You have extensive experience with organizing resource planning
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- You have superior skills in MS Project and Excel including programming, macros and building tools
- You are skilled in MS Office
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
top 6 reasöns :
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.