Talent Acquisition Specialist
üsumlaut, part of Accenture, is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Full-cycle recruitment of top technical talent, including the creation and posting of job requisitions, applicant sourcing, maintaining a pipeline of strong candidates, interview scheduling and developing and negotiating employment offers
- Nurture pipeline candidates so when the time is right for both them and umlaut, we can make the right hires
- Build strong relationships and act as a talent advisor for your hiring managers and interviewers
- Be a pro at LinkedIn Recruiter, sourcing, assessing, pitching, and closing a candidate, all while being their #1 advocate throughout the entire interview process
- Proactively contribute to umlaut’s recruiting process. You’re always looking for new ways to optimize, and are open to testing new methods and tools
- Master the maintenance of an ATS. You believe in meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database input leads to accurate reporting
- Collaborate and contribute on Talent Management initiatives outside of your daily routine
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ recruiting and sourcing experience working in a medium to high volume hiring environment
- Technical recruiting experience for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior-level positions is a plus
- A positive, make-it-happen spirit, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Demonstrated ability to forge strong interpersonal relationships
- Goal oriented mindset
- Excellent time management with the ability to remain organized and meet goals
- Self-starter and highly motivated with a results-oriented mindset
- Forward thinking, a creative mind, and are a collaborative team player
- Experience sourcing candidates through social media and Boolean searches, beyond LinkedIn
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colorful as our gradient colored coffee marshmallows
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Where will your personal data be processed?
As a global organization with offices and operations throughout the world, personal data we collect may be transferred or be accessible internationally throughout umlaut's global business and between its entities and affiliates.