Senior Project Manager - IT Specialist
- Should be present in Canada
- Should speak and write French fluently
- Should speak and write English fluently
Sr Project Manager - IT, for a company operating in aerospace domain.
Main Role :
- Develop project plans, follow progress and milestones.
- Identify, document and monitor project risks.
- Lead the network implementation team (FTE’s, external parties, Airbus Central)
- Manage the project budget.
- Communicate to project stakeholders and business teams.
- Manage a multi-vendor & supplier project environment (Canada, Europe, US).
- Collaborate with our OEM Canada Finance and Procurement departments.
- Structured and good documentation skills for timeline, minutes of meetings, maintaining RAID logs, reports.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard.
- You hold a PMP title or an equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in project management, preferably IT infrastructure in a manufacturing environment in a large enterprise environment.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel, Power Point, MS Project, Wrike Project Management or equivalent online project management tools is a plus.
- You have good analytical skills, planning, problem solving, and good interpersonal skills.
- You show an open mind and a great ability to work as a team player.
- You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
- You are fully bilingual (spoken and written) in French and English.
- You are patient, positive and have perseverance along with good organization skills.
- Experience on migration from an environment to an other one by implementing Computers, software, telephony...
- Know to manage multi projects at the same time.
top 5 reasöns:
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility
- A chance to make a difference from the word go Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career +X.
- A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colorful as our gradient colored coffee marshmallows
umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.