Aerospace - Engineer Interior Integrator
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Be responsible for the definition, specification, design, analysis and interface with suppliers, development, testing and certification for the interiors work package.
- Prepare trade studies, equipment requirements, testing, certification, review of supplier documentation and datasets
- Integrate support functions such as operations and customer support requirements
- Degree in mechanical engineering or Industrial design.
- Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant experience.
- You should be familiar with the specification, design, integration and acceptance of Aircraft interior components.
- Good oral and writing skills in French and English are required.
- You must be a team player.
- You must also be a person with initiative and good planning skills, strong sense of responsibility, strong negotiation skills and good judgment.
- You should have a good knowledge of the aircraft interiors, completions industry and cabin operations.
- This position requires energetic people with good communication skills, who are willing to accept responsibilities in a team-working environment.
- You have knowledge of MS Office (required).
- You have knowledge of CATIA V5 (asset).
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.