üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organizations and produce.
- We are looking for methods agents in structure, electric, and testing.
- In relation with the Production sector you will provide technical support to production operators and control an assembly line in terms of industrialization and assembly
- You will also be in direct contact with the Purchasing department, in order to support all supplier questions. Under the supervision of the Method Preparation manager of the Aircraft program
- Your responsibility will be to master the assembly phases of the workstations to which you will be assigned and you will have to anticipate the associated risks.
- Your daily work must be done in accordance with health and safety standards.
- Interpret, verify and approve drawings and other documents from the engineering department;
- Establish strategies for assembling and manufacturing aircraft components.
- Prepare and present projects for validation with different functions
- Manage meetings and keep the various monitoring files up to date
- Keep performance indices up to date
- Prepare and present progress statuses at different management levels
- Manage activities of the different phases of the projects: feasibility study, project mandate and business plan, acquisition, implementation and production.
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering or assembly strategy changes by working in close collaboration with the engineering, material logistics, quality and production departments.
- Manage requests for changes occurring during the realization of projects;
- Develop risk management plans including mitigation plans
- Participate in problem solving and recovery plans
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our project management processes.
- Holder of a diploma (DEP or DEC) in aeronautics
- Experience in methods
- Experience in the aeronautical sector and in medium-series production support
- Knowledge of assembly processes (Key characteristics of simple assembly tools or complex, capability analysis tool ...)
- Knowing how to read and interpret technical drawings
- Knowing how to use and interpret aeronautical standards
- Knowing how to create a production range and / or interpret it
- Master the principles of tolerancing and chain of dimensions
- Knowledge of elementary parts would be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office, Catia V5
- Strength of proposal, Team spirit, Reactivity, Rigor
- French & English: spoken & written
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.