Project Lead Manager (Engineering System Coordinator)
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Manage the current company documentation systems
- Plan, develop, stand up, support, and promote collaborative tools and techniques such as communities of practice to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners
- Establish and sustain a network of knowledge owners and contributors and put in place a recognition system
- Coordinate our offshore team to update and release engineering documentation deliverables
- Facilitate knowledge transfer sessions
- Provide internal training and consulting on KM concepts and methodologies
- Promote knowledge capture and reuse through operational and business processes
- Monitor and share data illustrating the organization's progress in achieving its strategic knowledge management objectives
- Your responsibilities will evolve as KM is developed within the organization.
- You have a bachelor degree in a technical field
- You have a certification and/or experience and/or high level of interest in knowledge management
- You have good communications skills and have expert planning skill
- Being familiar with the aircraft development process and phases is an asset
- Ability to think strategically in terms of culture and behavior, business processes and technology and tools
- Good appreciation of customer needs at both operational and strategic levels
- You are an energetic person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that will allow you to meet desired results in a high-pressure working environment
- You have a high sense of organization, leadership and problem solving
- You have excellent influencing skills
- You are experienced in technical writing
- You have excellent French and English written and spoken skills
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.