Project Manager – Battery Storage
umlaut, part of Accenture, is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce
- Business/strategic development of topics and resources in the area of battery technologies
- Customer communication, relationship management and project development
- Execute/lead consulting projects with a technical and/or economic focus to a variety of topics along the battery value chain
- Conceptualize and present contributions to experts through conferences and seminars on innovative battery topics
- Work independently in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Diversify, excite & innovate customer projects with regards to current technology and industry issues
- Master’s degree or PhD in chemistry, physics, electrical engineering or similar
- Excellent social competence, team spirit & communication
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial work setting that enables opportunities to drive your own topics and specialization
- Cross-functional (Automotive, Energy, Aviation, Rail) understanding of challenges in the battery environment
- 3+ years of professional experience working at technical consulting companies, start-ups, OEMs, or manufacturers
- Advanced project management skills
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- German language skills is a plus
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Where will your personal data be processed?
As a global organization with offices and operations throughout the world, personal data we collect may be transferred or be accessible internationally throughout umlaut's global business and between its entities and affiliates.