üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Define and describe work instructions for the production of industrial products (structural, mechanical, electrical assembly) from engineering drawings
- Assess production costs and analyze/optimize production time.
- Provide technical assistance to the production teams (solve problems while taking into consideration unforeseen circumstances)
- Ensure continuous improvement of existing production processes while analyzing the technical impacts related to non-completion of tasks
- Participate, along with the engineering team, in the implementation of technical solutions.
- Address modification/change requests (in writing) to the engineering team
- Monitor dashboard and report any deficiencies or major issues to the supervisor.
- College degree (technical) with a specialization in mechanics or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Aircraft Systems such as hydraulics, electrical, fuel and structural (aircraft) assembly
- Knowledge of Catia V5 and SAP softwares
- Priority management skills, attention to detail and ability to work with short deadlines.
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.