Wireless Network Engineer
- Develop, design and execute tests to test wireless features on Macintosh computers and other Apple products.
- Develop and maintain carefully calibrated test beds for accurate wireless performance measurements
- Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs using debugging and performance analysis tools.
- Automate test cases to improve productivity
- Work closely and clearly communicate with all cross-functional teams.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience as a Software Test Engineer on any wireless technologies including WLAN
- Deep understanding and prior experience working on 802.11 MAC/PHY protocols
- Experience using network tools like iPerf, Wireshark etc.
- Deep understanding of operating systems (MacOS, Unix, etc)
Strong communication and collaborations skills
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows
umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.