Project Manager - Enterprise Product Development Management System
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Support project structure, short term and long-term view.
- Build an overall project high level schedule framing agile methodology deployment.
- Set-up achievements measurement against project objectives, early warning to avoid project slippage (content / schedule and cost)
- Brought his PM knowledge to support/challenge EPDMS solution definition
- Implement project cost monitoring
- Deploy project risk management
- Ensure the coordination with all project stakeholders during the sprint phase and during the EPDMS defined solution deployment phase (process / Method and tools), specific focus on deployment plan to be performed by PMO community (road map / training / support to deployment / measurement...)
- Ensure in close coordination with nominated scrum master, agile methodology to be deployed within all involved teams (project team and various stakeholders)
- Project monitoring and whole governance be set-up and streamlined, combined waterfall (high level steering) and agile methodology (including necessary project reviews).
- Ensure necessary report to be defined (based on JIRA or any other means when necessary)
- Ensure all measurement means to be set-up and communication flow to be set-up to ensure project visibility at various level
- You hold a bachelor degree or diploma in Management/Engineering, an MBA is an asset
- You have an experience in agile / safe methodology, ideally already worked as Scrum master.
- You have an experience in Project management processes and tool, ideally applied to aeronautic projects.
- PMP is an asset
- Experience in portfolio management (project prioritization) and strategic roadmapping is an asset
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Program, Industrial or Project management
- You have strong analytical skills, planning, problem solving, and good interpersonal skills
- You show an open mind and a great ability to work as a team player
- In addition, you must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy
- You are fully bilingual (spoken and written) in French and English
- You are patient, positive and have perseverance along with good organization skills
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.