üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Analyze the modifications and their impacts
- Define the best adjustment and assembly procedures
- Establish drawings, recommendations and manufacturing ranges and their cutting
- Make creation requests and monitor their progress
- Create the instruction sheets
- Monitor the implementation of ranges and sheets in the workshop
- Analyze the feedback from the different actors
- Set up a project monitoring methodology
- hold a bachelor's degree in mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
- Force of proposal, improvement, Rigorous
- Assembling preparer type profile
- Knowledge of aeronautical manufacturing processes
- Technical skills in robotics
- Knowledge of aircraft tuning procedures
- Good communication skills required
- CATIA V5 / V6 volume and surface modules, SAP
- Be bilingual French / English.
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.