Project Manager - Automotive Connected Services Expert
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Lead Projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, development, implementation & launch.
- Responsible for project launch, deadlines, results and overall performance with various stakeholders including automotive backends like dealers, call centers and other operational support teams.
- Build and maintain client relationships with direct and indirect stakeholders, including upper management level.
- Monitor project performance regarding efficiency, quality, technical and financial risks on assigned projects.
- Mitigate project risks while resolving any issues or conflicts that arise to ensure deadlines are met.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, software) or related.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with a demonstrated track record of success in Project Management and/or consulting with a focus on working directly with an Automotive OEM, Tier 1’s or Telecommunications
- Experience with the agile methodology or evolved in a context which employs it.
- Experience working with connected services in an automotive context.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills at all levels in an organization
- ASET :
- Working knowledge of E2E Automotive System validation
- Working knowledge of telematics, infotainment systems, multimedia and eMobility.
- Experience working with advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS).
- Knowledge of service management and service design methods.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.