Design Engineer - Stucture
umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Mission: Within the framework of the STMO, its mission will be to produce a product that conforms to the functional specifications of the project and to the requirements imposed by the client, and which corresponds to the architectural constructive principles while following technically economic choices.
- Deliver plans of constructive parts while respecting the DPS (Design Planning Schedule).
- Check that the product to be delivered meets the customer's requirements.
- Guarantee that the product to be delivered corresponds to the rules of feasibility and assembly.
- Involve the Stress and Manufacturing teams in the choice of product design.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in mechanical or aeronautical engineering. Or a DEC in aeronautical technology.
- Experience: 5 years of cumulative design experience are required.
- Have experience in primary structure design.
- Have a good command of CATIA V5 / Enovia
- Be bilingual French / English
- Master the Office suite
- Have notions in geometric tolerancing
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.