- Should be present in Canada
- Should speak and write French fluently
- Should speak and write English fluently
Main Role :
- Define and describe work instructions for the production of industrial products (structural, mechanical, electrical assembly) from engineering drawings
- Assess production costs and analyze/optimize production time.
- Provide technical assistance to the production teams (solve problems while taking into consideration unforeseen circumstances)
- Ensure continuous improvement of existing production processes while analyzing the technical impacts related to non-completion of tasks
- Participate, along with the engineering team, in the implementation of technical solutions.
- Address modification/change requests (in writing) to the engineering team
- Monitor dashboard and report any deficiencies or major issues to the supervisor.
- College degree (technical) with a specialization in mechanics or equivalent
- At least three (3) years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Aircraft Systems such as hydraulics, electrical, fuel and structural (aircraft) assembly
- Knowledge of Catia V5 and SAP softwares
- Priority management skills, attention to detail and ability to work with short deadlines.
top 5 reasöns:
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career +X.
- A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colorful as our gradient colored coffee marshmallows
umlaut is a 4300 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.