Program Manager - Engineering
umlaut part of Accenture, is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organizations and produce.
- Develop and establish business strategies with the goal of creating value for customers and increase revenue for the organization.
- Take ownership and responsibility of projects under the program by working with the project manager, key stakeholders.
- Prepare and present progress reports, risk, cost and earned value of both projects and initiatives to the leadership and executive team.
- Develop an overall project milestone schedule integrating multiple suppliers and business units.
- Be involved in multiple projects dealing with the development of our products, in-service opportunities and modification programs.
- Filter proposed changes based on data, analyze their relative value for the Program and recommend profitable business strategies.
- Set and communicate the project priority and strategy.
- Manage risks & opportunity and take corrective and proactive measurements to resolve them.
- Actively support technical review meetings with customers/supplier, communicate appropriate Program strategies and provide project status visibility to the Program Office.
- Develop and track key performance indicator to measure program performance and proactively resolving opportunities.
- You have good business acumen with good understanding of costs, price and margins.
- Develop your career in an environment full of challenges by leveraging your skills and innovativeness.
- Strong leadership skills and goal oriented.
- You have at least 7 years’ experience in a program role.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or Business, MBA/PMP certification would be an asset.
- You must have good organization and executive communication skills.
- You must be a team player showing initiative, have a strong sense of responsibility and possess good
- technical and commercial judgment.
- Good Knowledge of MS Project
- You have superior skills in MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong business acumen
- Customer focused on decision making
- Dynamic and out-of-the-box solution identification attitude
- Written and oral proficiency in English/French,
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.