Engineer Structure Integrator
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Produce layouts, studies for installation of structures & mechanical systems
- Work in a Design team designing System Installation Brackets for various systems; Hydraulics, Fuel etc.
- Complete design studies to evaluate the best possible solution for a potential MOD
- Hold DMU Reviews to communicate your MODs within an IPDT environment
- Review Mod Packages to ensure high quality of design
- Perform troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues
- Review and approve vendor data and change request pertaining to installation design activities.
- Translate and apply design requirements into comprehensive design packages that meet aircraft design practices and airworthiness regulatory requirements
- Provide estimates and statements of work for design related activities
- Support suppliers, production and final line installations.
- You must have an Engineering degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- You have knowledge of CATIA V5 (required)
- You have Fibersim knowledge
- You are bilingual in English and French
- You hold good integration skills when dealing with multi-discipline engineering groups and partners.
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.