- Perform general front office duties such as tracking inventory, ordering office supplies, shipping and receiving, greeting and coordinating visitors, facilities maintenance, vendor coordination, general facility coordination and planning support, and expense reporting.
- Champion umlaut Culture! Regional event planning support and coordination for internal company events and workshops in the Detroit Region.
- Communicate with employees, clients, and other individuals to answer questions or explain information.
- Travel coordination for employees as needed.
- All other job duties and tasks as assigned.
- Minimum Associates Degree required, plus 3-5 years’ experience working in a supportive business administrative services position
- Independent, highly motivated, detail-oriented, and a positive attitude
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail with accuracy
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colorful as our gradient colored coffee marshmallows
umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.