Engineer Interior Design
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Produce Aircraft interface and installation drawings of aircraft interior components (cabin shell items, lavatories, galleys, wardrobes, storage modules, seats and more) while interacting with other groups like stress, integration, methods, production and interior suppliers.
- Review of designs with interpretation of industry regulatory requirements and design practices.
- Support suppliers and production personnel.
- You must have a Technical degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering
- You must have five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience
- Knowledge of CATIA V5, Enovia is required
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.