Business Analyst - Automotive
- Review and document requirements with subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Analyze business data to define and evaluate problems, and recommend software/hardware solutions.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards
- Support Technical experts in leading Connected Car customer issue and incident management initiatives.
- Conduct root cause analysis to assist with issue resolution.
- Formulate use case diagrams, flow charts, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, and other models.
- Generate reports and present documentation of results to stakeholders.
- Oversee testing and validation schedules for Connected Services, including coordination of IT sprint releases for pre-and post-production validation
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Information Technology, or Business with strong affinity to technology
- 2-3 years of experience in technology consulting, telecommunications, or connected services
- Experience utilizing JIRA and MS Excel for project planning and tracking
- Solid understanding of IoT or Telecommunications
- Strong analytical skills in root cause analysis and issue resolution
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working directly with Automotive OEM’s, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers is highly preferred
- Certifications in Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Agile Scrum Master (ASM), Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I), or Scrum Master Certified (SMC) are preferred
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows
umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.