Technical Publication - Aerospace
üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
Develops, writes, and edits material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance of machinery and other equipment: Receives assignment from supervisor.
Observes production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
Interviews production and engineering personnel and reads journals, reports, and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods
Reviews manufacturer's and trade catalogs, drawings and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service of equipment.
Organizes material and completes writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
Reviews published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
May maintain records and files of work and revisions.
May select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
May assist in laying out material for publication.
May arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.
May write speeches, articles, and public or employee relations releases.
May edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or plant personnel and be designated Standard-Practice Analyst.
May specialize in writing material regarding work methods and procedures and be designated Process-Description Writer.
- Must have at least 7+ years of experience in AMP.
- Must worked on IETP and SDS at least for 5 years.
- Must possess good knowledge on S1000D standard and CSDB modules.
- Must have knowledge of Systems, Door Structure and Electrical systems.
- Must have good knowledge on Modsum, Change drivers, NIEOs, FTP, FTR, BAPS and BAMS analysis.
- Ability to understand and analyze engineering drawings and Illustrations.
- Tool knowledge of Arbor text Editor and configuration management is mandatory.
- Must possess good knowledge of DMRL and In-line applicability concept.
- Good knowledge of STE (Simplified Technical English).
- Good english communication skill both verbal & written.
- Should be a team player. Responsible for the On-Time Delivery and Quality.
- Responsible for customer interaction for technical discussions.
- Should be able to conduct technical sharing sessions.
- Experience in the field of aircraft maintenance activities will be an advantage.
- Bilingual French-English
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + salary based on your experience + 10% annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.