PMBP Governance Structure
umlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organizations and produce.
- Reporting to the Project Management Engineering Performance Section Chief, in your role of Project Engineering PMBP (Project Management Business Partner) you will support Engineering Structure Team to meet its commitments.
- Produce the weekly pack showing the deliverables to be done by Structure Engineering and provide visibility on upcoming deliverables
- Drumbeat the progress of these deliverables with the Structure Engineering team (especially during the daily coordination meeting).
- Consolidate and produce the monthly performance report of this team.
- Monitor the continuous improvement process for the Structure Engineering team (based on monthly performance report): chair the meetings, root causes analysis, creation and monitoring of the corrective action plans (if necessary).
- Your daily tasks will include proactive leadership in problem resolution, actions, and deliverables, coordinating and communicating tasks between the involved actors
- You have an Collegial Diploma or Engineering Bachelor degree Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience in project management or equivalent would be an asset Ideally, you have some experiences in aerospace and in product development.
- Experience in project management on product development of Structural components and System installation would be an asset.
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have superior skills in MS Office and Google Suite.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills who interfaces well with the many business partners involved.
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for accommodation based on human rights grounds (e.g., medical/disability, religious/creed, other) to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.