Senior HR Generalist
üsumlaut is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Create and implement various Human Resources plans, policies, and procedures while having on-going consultations with management to provide recommendations for improving effectiveness of HR policies and practices with the strategic goals of the company.
- Take leadership with the implementation of new developments within HR regarding employee engagement while working closely with management and employees to improve communications, enhance working relationships, and build company morale
- Maintain accurate employee related databases and prepares periodic reports for management as necessary or requested; Maintain all employee related files in accordance with all legal requirements.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues while conducting workplace investigations & documents appropriately. Provide support to employees through conflict resolution, disciplinary action and performance improvement plans.
- Regularly review and analyze changes in state and federal laws and regulations and provide suggestions to management, as needed
- Proactively participate on various projects as part of the HR functional goals/objectives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Human Resource Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Advanced knowledge of EEO, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, OSHA, Workers Compensation, DOL, EEOC and other related Federal & State laws; Good understanding of California state law
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office products and HRIS Systems.
- Workday experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including wage and hour regulations, 401k program compliance, compensation practices, organizational design, diversity, performance management
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; Strong conflict management and negotiation skills.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills with an ability to develop productive working relationships with others.
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high level of confidentiality, while also being detail oriented and driven
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colorful as our gradient colored coffee marshmallows