üs:umlaut is a 4500 people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Support evening production, completions and delivery operations in our manufacturing and assembly areas (ex: follow up on non-conformity reports (NCRs), key performance indicators (KPIs), etc)
- Design, analyze and disposition repairs for structural non-conformances in a timely manner to restore design integrity in sub-assembly, final line and preflight areas of the Aircraft
- Rapidly design repairs based on equivalent strength / stiffness of surrounding structure while in a production schedule-driven environment
- Interpret engineering drawings, specifications & provide guidance to Methods and Production employees
- Adhere to the Aircraft Materiel Review Board (MRB) and Quality Assurance (QA) procedures
- Lead internal audits according to the ISO standards ISO, Transport Canada, NADCAP and six sigma
- Maintain a current and up-to-date knowledge of developments in aircraft structures in order to recommend innovations to improve the quality, economy, and effectiveness of company products
- Participate in projects that aim to increase productivity, reduce waste and improve financial performance
- Work in close cooperation with other Engineering disciplines such as Systems, Stress, Materials & Processes, Propulsion, and Support Groups such as Logistics, Methods & Quality in order to achieve the company's business objectives
- Might require to support outside standard business hours.
- You have a University or a College degree in Aerospace or Mechanical engineering or in a related field
- You have 3 years of Material Review Board (MRB) or airframe design experience in aerospace, an important asset
- You have an in-depth knowledge of aircraft structures & system installation technical requirements
- You have a high sense of commitment, and a willingness to accept responsibilities while acting independently in a high-pressure and in a ramp-up production environment
- You have a practical working experience using V5
- You are bilingual (French and English).
top 6 reasöns
- Permanent contract + annual bonus + health insurance 80% payed + retirement plan + 4 weeks paid vacations
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
Umlaut operates an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of simplifying this text.
We treat all applications confidentially.
Thank you for your interest in this position. However, we will only contact those who have been selected.