umlaut, part of Accenture, is a 4500+ people strong global full-service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
- Define the user experience, requirements and performance measures
- Develop feature functionality, system architecture and customer use cases
- Conduct DFMEA analysis
- Perform modeling and simulation and proof of concepts
- Define system interfaces between key components
- Manage feature plan implementation
- Synchronize and align with relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- Lead implementation team through the standard development process
- Develop test methods and procedures
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field of study
- 2+ years of engineering experience, electrical, electronics, and/or computer
- Experience with voice recognition systems, infotainment or telematics
- Significant interest in complex system development
- General automotive electronics/software knowledge
- Ability to create technical specifications
- Experience with model based system engineering (MBSE) and process failure mode effect analysis (PFMEA)
- Experience with development of e-mobility systems, connected vehicles or autonomous driving features
- Experience with systems development tools – DOORS, Rhapsody, etc.
- Knowledge of automotive grade communication systems, embedded and integrated control systems
- Experience with Android, Blackberry, Apple, iOS, or Windows Mobile operating systems
- Prior experience in software testing or software development (vehicle electronics testing, CAN, embedded automotive systems, development/testing of AM/FM/SAT radio, telephone, Bluetooth, navigation systems)
- Usage of simulation tools such as Matlab, CANoe, Labview or dspace
top 5 reasöns
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- +X. A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please be aware that umlaut requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. umlaut will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Where will your personal data be processed?
As a global organization with offices and operations throughout the world, personal data we collect may be transferred or be accessible internationally throughout umlaut's global business and between its entities and affiliates.