Registered Ultrasound Technologist, Women's Health $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Requisition #: 192599
Title: Technologist, Ultrasound Registered-Women’s Services
Department: Women’s Services
Posting Date: Sep 11, 2019
Hours: 24 hours
Shift Length: 8 hours
Location: UMass Memorial Medical Center or Group – Memorial Campus
$2,500 sign-on bonus for new hires only
Position Summary:Performs all types of Ultrasound procedures based upon department needs.
- Performs specialized or general procedures according to established AIUM (American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine) guidelines.
- Operates all types of Ultrasound equipment. Performs portable exams, if indicated, in various areas throughout the hospital to include the Operating Room and Intensive Care Units. Records images and makes hard copies if applicable.
- Serves as a resource to Licensed Independent Practitioners (LIP’s) and students.
- Assists in the care and maintenance of equipment and supplies. Maintains
- Clean and safe work area. Reports any hazardous conditions or equipment breakdown to supervisor.
Specialized post-secondary training required. . . Registration required by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS), with specific certifications in OB/GYN areas required.
An equivalent combination of education and experience which demonstrates proficiency in OB/GYN areas of responsibility may be substituted for the above requirements providing, as a condition of employment, that ARDMS specific registration and certifications are obtained within 9 months of hire.
Standards of Respect:
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.