Manager Talent Acquisition Operations, Data & Analytics
Requisition #: 201114
Title: Manager Talent Acquisition Operations, Data & Analytics
Department: Human Resources
Posting Date: 12/2/19
Hours: 40 hours
Location: UMass Memorial Health Care - 67 Millbrook St, Worcester, MA
The Manager Talent Acquisition Operations, Data & Analytics will play a key role in realizing the mission of the Talent Acquisition organization. In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for implementing highly scalable analytics tools, processes and systems that inform key success metrics. The incumbent will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining all recruiting tools and services that will help the recruiting team optimize their ability to be effective and provide value to our customers. Adheres to system and department compliance policies, and any and all applicable laws and regulations. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist the Senior Director of TA with key recruiting projects from concept through to execution.
- Provides Senior Director of TA with key performance metrics including (but not limited to) customer satisfaction survey results, Lean Human Capital metrics, quality improvement studies, etc.
- Develops and maintains recruiting dashboards for all hiring profiles and channels with information provided from HRIS.
- Works with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment process questions and assisting with solutions.
- Ensures team’s compliance with internal recruiting processes and external hiring regulatory guidelines, including (but not limited to) EEO/AA, ADAA, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Professional Certifications in Recruiting or HR
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting / support. Understanding / familiarity of healthcare industry a plus
- Strong data analytics background
- Strong positive and energetic attitude which inspires other team members
- Possess excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills targeting a wide variety of audiences from the general employee population to executive leadership teams
- Flexibility to adjust to ever-changing market needs; able to think on your feet
- Ability to communicate effectively, balance multiple tasks, set priorities, and solve problems independently
- Technology proficiency is critical, including knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel, ATS / HRIS systems
- Excellent customer service
- Punctual and reliable with a strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Collaborative, communicative team player
- Previous healthcare recruiting experience
- Previous experience with jobvite ATS
Standards of Respect:
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.