Talent Acquisition Partner
At UMass Memorial Health Care, Everyone is a Caregiver regardless of title. Exceptional patient care, academic excellence and leading-edge research make UMass Memorial the premier health care system of Central and Western Massachusetts, and a place where we can help you build the career you deserve. We are more than 14,000 employees, working together as one health care system. And everyone, in their own unique way, plays an important part, everyday.
Requisition #: 193134
Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Department: Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Posting Date: May 8, 2019
Location: UMass Memorial Medical Center – 67 Millbrook St, Worcester, MA
Is responsible for recruiting exempt and non–exempt administrative, technical, clerical, professional, clinical, supervisory and managerial positions for assigned departments throughout UMass Memorial Medical Center. Participates as part of the Talent Acquisition team to provide quality staffing. Works in collaboration with assigned hiring managers to perform full life cycle recruitment functions. Responsible for participating in developing and implementing sourcing strategy, screening, scheduling and conducting behavioral interviews. Conducts salary negotiations, extends offers and coordinates the on–boarding of new caregivers. Ensures time to fill is on par with established timelines and service levels. The TAP is familiar with a variety of the Human Resources industry concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Human Capital Institute certification required or achieved within 1 year of employment
- PHR or CP certification preferred
- 5–8 years professional recruiting experience
- Understands the value of recruitment marketing / social media and works to implement across scope of business
- Understands full life cycle of recruiting and HR generalist functions
- Has served as subject matter expert in delivering interviewing training for the business
- Understands and can participate in Affirmative Action/EEO requirement tracking
- Manages recruiting programs and associated deliverables
- Background in healthcare is preferred
- Experience with unions and high volume recruitment
- Provides input to sourcing strategy w/marketing
- Reviews resumes for tech skills and qualifications
- Assesses tech skills
- Presents qualified candidates to managers for interviewing via ATS
Standards of Respect:
We’re striving to make respect a part of everything we do at UMass Memorial – for our patients and for each other. We’re expecting that our new caregivers practice our six Standards of Respect: Acknowledge, Listen, Communicate, Be Responsive, Be a Team Player, and Be Kind, to help us make respect a part of how we take care of business everyday.
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.