Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, Nursing
Requisition #: 203848
Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, Nursing
Department: Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Posting Date: 6/23/20
Hours: 40 hours
Shift Length: 8 hours
Location: UMass Memorial Health Care - 67 Millbrook St, Worcester, MA
Position Summary:Partners collaboratively with cross functional business partners to implement a comprehensive talent acquisition plan. Assists in developing both short and long–term talent acquisition initiatives. Is experienced in creating sourcing strategies and recruitment practices across multiple disciplines. Understands EEO and Diversity initiatives and contributes to robust pipeline development of special interest groups. Understands and uses metrics to analyze own results and course corrects as needed. Integrates employment branding as a regular part of daily work. Manages the candidate expectations from initial contact through hiring stage and works with Talent Acquisition coordinators to coordinate on–boarding thru the first 90 days of employment. Participates in surveys to hiring managers and candidates on both process and outcomes. Implements initiatives and projects directed at improving service to internal and external customers. May serve as a mentor or leader to other team members as an advocate of growth and application of industry best practices into everyday operations. Is an active member of industry associations and professional networking groups. Applies broad scope of policies and procedures to ensure best in class service delivery. Position requires creative and innovative approaches to recruitment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Co–creates sourcing strategy
- Reviews resumes for tech skills and qualifications
- Assesses tech skills
- Attends/participates in department staff meetings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Human Capital Institute certification required or achieved within 1 year of employment.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing.
- SPHR or SCP HR certification.
- 8+ years of HR and professional recruiting experience
- Ability to lead others through change
- Serves as mentor to new hires within department
- Understands issues core to the growth/success of the organization and applies to scope of talent acquisition practices
- Experience creating and managing complex projects with proven outcomes
- Has proven subject matter expertise in cutting edge talent acquisition and industry best practices and has experience deploying new initiatives.
Background as a registered nurse in healthcare is preferred.
Standards of Respect:
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.