Ambulatory Psychologist (Pediatric Child Development)
Requisition #: 203934
Department: PEDIATRICS CHILD DEV
Posting Date: July 1, 2020
Hours: 40 hours
Shift Length: 8 hours
Location: UMass Memorial Medical Group – University Campus
Position Summary:Delivers direct clinical services to psychiatric outpatients. Collaborates as a member of inter–disciplinary team for the development and delivery of treatment plans.
- Performs psychological evaluations (e. g. presenting problem, history of presenting problem, psychiatric history, social history, mental status exam, dynamic formulation), including thorough cognitive and behavioral assessment of patients, determination of appropriate treatment modality, and limited use of formal psychometric assessment instruments.
- Leads cognitive Behavioral and empirically supported treatment groups .
- Provides individual cognitive, behavioral, supportive and dynamic psychotherapy for patients with psychological, emotional, impulse control and substance abuse disorders as well as a general behavioral medicine population.
- Maintains required documentation of patient care in accordance with professional standards.
- Maintains current knowledge of procedures, equipment, and supplies necessary for state–of–the–art assessment and treatment of patients and makes recommendations to the director and program administrator for revision/renewal.
Doctoral degree, (Ph. D. Psy. D. or Ed. D. ) in Clinical or counseling Psychology from an accredited university. License as clinical psychologist required.
Two years of experience preferred.
Standards of Respect:
If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.