Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Regional Partnerships and Business Development team is responsible for driving profitable growth, managing our business and relationships with key partners, and ensuring alignment with our corporate strategy. We work across business units and functions to drive GTM strategy, internal alignment and GTM execution. We also engage extensively with our partners’ organizations to ensure external alignment and collaboration.
We are seeking candidates with proven track records in cyber security business development roles, deep experience driving impact across functions and business units, and strong business acumen and professionalism.
• Leading regular vendor meeting reviewing performance against key metrics
• Ensure the Trustwave sales teams are current on vendor strategy, promotions etc.
• Track Trustwave certifications for assigned vendors
• Engage local field Partner/Trustwave teams in each of the regions
• Track customer reference-ability for each assigned partner
• Point of contact for both Alliance Vendors and Trustwave
• Plan annual executive updates between Partners and Trustwave
• Remain current on Vendor partner strategy in the market
• Work with Trustwave Partner Marketing and Sales Enablement
• Track vendor rebates and events
• Run vendor QBRs for assigned vendors
• Profitable growth with key partners
• Increased partner recognition and mindshare
• Formalized and successfully executed partner GTM plans
• Clear alignment and sponsorship from internal Senior Leadership Team and external stakeholders
• Strong working relationships across different functions and business units as well as across partners’ organizations
Skills & Experience Requirements:
• Passionate and knowledgeable in the cybersecurity industry.
• Relevant experience in Channel and/or Vendor Management
• Experience working with Key Third-Product Product partners at senior-levels
• High-level of technical understanding
• Proficient in Salesforce
• Understanding of complex deals and strategies
• Proven track record of success in overlay roles.
• Excellent communication skills
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.