Regional Talent Acquisition Lead - ANZ
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is looking for a Regional Talent Acquisition Lead to join our global Human Resources team. In this role, the Regional Talent Acquisition Lead will contribute to identifying and securing best available talent, with an eye toward offering best in class candidate experience as well developing a close partnership with our hiring managers to effectively further our busiess objectives. You will own the entire recruiting cycle; from req creation to candidate offer, and be the go-to person for all things talent acquisition in your region.
Our Talent Acquisition team is focused on attracting and hiring the best possible talent for our global organization, we are a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. We are looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of recruiting.
- Promote recognition of Trustwave as premier employer of choice in the marketplace, as well as with channel partners (e.g., agencies, social networks, associations, etc.)
- Partner closely with regional leaders to understand their business needs and how Talent Acquisition can best partner with them for mutual success.
- Learn and be competent in selling Trustwave roles and opportunities including describing culture, organization, and go-to-market strategy. We are looking for someone who is passionate about partnering with the business.
- Be a regional Ambassador for the Trustwave employment brand and champion our value proposition in your local market.
- Work with our compensation team to understand and be able to articulate the value of Trustwave’s total rewards packages.
- Optimize hiring in accordance with business needs and ensure compliance to company protocols.
- Develop expertise on individual Trustwave hiring requirements in order to effectively prescreen shortlisted candidates
- Demonstrate good faith efforts to recruit and hire a diverse workforce.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- Expert-level recruitment experience; prefer a mix of corporate and experience from vendor/agency environment.
- Experience using a variety of different candidate sourcing tools and techniques. Looking for someone with a progressive history of using new and emerging techniques to source passive talent.
- Must be team oriented, with the ability to work in a casual, fast-paced environment
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills combined with the ability to multi-task
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.