IT Support Analyst
As a recognized global cyber defender that stops cyber threats all day, every day – we enable our clients to conduct their business, securely.
Trustwave detects threats that others can’t see, enabling us to respond quickly and protect our clients from the devastating impact of cyberattacks. We leverage our world-class team of security consultants, threat hunters and researchers, and our market-leading security operations platform, to relentlessly identify and isolate threats with the right telemetry at the right time for the right response.
Trustwave is a leader in managed detection and response (MDR), managed security services (MSS), consulting and professional services, database security, and email security. Our elite Trustwave SpiderLabs team provides award-winning threat research and intelligence, which is infused into Trustwave services and products to fortify cyber resilience in the age of advanced threats.
Based in our Sydney City CBD location, with majority WFH, the IT Support Analyst works with the Global End User Services (EUS) Team that is responsible for assisting all internal user IT requirements including PC and Mac hardware and software troubleshooting and setup. This position will report to the Manager of End User Services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support for end users via phone, chat, email, and our ticketing system
- Support of remote users using desktop management tools
- Troubleshoot & resolve problems with end user equipment & software using best practices including attention to security
- Support latest Windows/Mac operating systems
- Diagnose and resolve complex end user support issues
- User account provisioning and maintenance
- Manage the support ticket queue and assign tickets appropriately
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to end user systems, support, and processes
- Assist with procuring equipment locally, creating and maintaining vendor relationships
- Maintain inventory of end-user equipment
The ideal candidate has +1 years of IT Support experience (entry-level) and has demonstrated experience in:
- Working user request tickets from start to finish with a high level of customer service & communication
- Strong technical background in both PC (Win 10/11) and Mac (MacOS)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Office365)
- Experience with various hardware including: laptops, MacBooks, printers, peripherals, smartphones, and A/V equipment
- Administering user and computer accounts within Azure Active Directory
- Experience using and troubleshooting VPN for remote connectivity
- Solid understanding of varying IT software and hardware platforms
- Experience with remote management solutions: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Remote Support tools, Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), JAMF, etc.
- Administer and Support office telephony equipment and services (8x8)
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS
Additional preferred skills:
- Experience with Dell laptop & server hardware
- Experience with Jamf Pro
- MTA, MCSA, MCSE, JAMF, or A+ certifications
- Ability to prioritize and manage own tasks/responsibilities, ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Passionate about customer service and the user experience
- Ability to successfully balance multiple simultaneous demands & self-adjust to meet shifting priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to occasionally work nights/weekend times, and to participate in an off-hours on-call schedule
- Rare overnight travel to other Trustwave offices may be required
- Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.