Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. We uncover threats that others can’t and respond quicker than others can to protect against the devastating impacts of cyberattacks. We’re a world-class team of cyber consultants, threat hunters and researchers serving clients in 96 countries. At Trustwave, you can learn alongside the best, make a personal impact on a global scale, and solve new challenges every day. Learn more about us at https://www.trustwave.com.
The SIEM/EDR Architect/Admin function provides a single point of contact for all security-related activities for designated customer accounts, and takes a key leadership role by providing extensive hands-on guidance in the development and implementation of security policies related to designated accounts. The role extends further by providing hands-on consultative security expertise to the customer in making and recommending key decisions in the area of security, which may include security architectural work, operational support, and other duties in support of the customer. Regarding consultancy, management, and focus vary greatly from account to account as there are variable customer and contractual requirements. The SIEM/EDR Architect/Admin function possesses a combination of skills including: industry recognized certification (CISSP), general security expertise and project management skills.
Localization - POLAND - required
- Provide a single point of contact to the account management and delivery teams for all operational security related activities for the customer account. Maintain and oversee relationships for all delivery organizations providing security support.
- Manages the implementation of the Security Agreement. Proactively drives the operational compliance on the account. Provide in-house consultancy on information risk management matters and advise on the implementation of security controls on the Account.
- Oversee the implementation and management of operational security activities,processes and policies as required (e.g. Security Incident Management Process).
- Track and assist in the management of the resolution of reported operational security issues. Recommend actions, reviewing plans and monitoring progress of remedial actions. Manage to resolution security risks identified as a result of reviews and audits, changes in Trustwave or customer environment, changes in operating practices or processes, changes in technology etc.
- On a regular basis (recommended at least monthly), meet with the account team to review security status, review any risks, issues, incidents, outstanding activities, current and planned changes.
- Provide informal security assessments for Trustwave delivered processes or architectures to ensure that contractual requirements for information risk management and security controls are satisfied. Regularly review the delivery environment of the account to identify security risks to Trustwave or the customer.
- Participate in change control (review and/or approval) activities for changes that may impact the customer's security posture
- Serve as a dedicated focal point for managing security or anti-virus incidents that occur in the customer's environment.
- Provide security-related education to ensure security awareness and knowledge of customer applicable security policies and processes. Answers questions and concerns regarding customer applicable security policies and processes.
- Ensure that opportunities to improve security are identified. Research new security technologies and practices and recommend additional security services as required.
- Offer executive-level presentations for the account or client management and proactively keep Trustwave senior leadership abreast of all account concerns.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
Must have advanced skills/knowledge in several of the following areas:
- Information Security Operations
- Project Management
- Network Security Architecture & Administration
- Windows / Linux Administration
- Must understand TCP/IP networking and routers/access control devices
- Must understand vulnerability management
- Broad understanding of threat hunting and incident response activities
- Must have intermediate knowledge of common technologies (SIEM, EDR, FW, IDS/IPS, AV, SEG, DLP, etc)
- SIEM technologies (Splunk, QRadar, LogRythm, Sentinel, etc)
- Firewall technologies (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, Check Point, Juniper, etc)
- Endpoint security technologies (Microsoft Defender, Carbon Black, Cybereason, Cortex, Crowdstrike, etc)
- Microsoft security suite preferred (Sentinel, Azure, MDATP, etc)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-managed/directed and team oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly self-motivated
- At least 5 year experience in Information Security or Networking
- Certification(s) in Security Sector (CISSP, GIAC, Security+, Cisco etc.)
This is a remote opportunity open to anyone legally authorized to work in Poland. Guided by our flexible workplace philosophy, Moments That Matter, people gather in the office when in-person interaction is most impactful; full-time remote employees may be asked to travel occasionally based on the needs of the team and the business.