Front-End Software Engineer
SecureTrust, a Trustwave division, leads the industry in innovation and processes for achieving and maintaining compliance and security. SecureTrust delivers world-class consulting, compliance and risk assessment services and solutions for the enterprise market as well as tailored merchant risk management programs and solutions for merchant program sponsors around the globe. For more information, visit www.securetrust.com
SecureTrust, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a highly talented and motivated Front-End Software Engineer with established professional experience to join SecureTrust’s Product Engineering team.
· Work in small, agile teams to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
· Collaborate with Product Management to identify, prioritize and document detailed product requirements
· Design, develop and document UI features using Dart and the Angular-Dart framework
· Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts
· Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
· Familiarity with agile/iterative development methodologies (XP, SCRUM, etc.)
· Possess experience interfacing with various back-end technologies, frameworks and services
· Knowledge of object-oriented design / back-end development “nice to have” but not required
· Thorough understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts and positioning, browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues
· Real-world experience building very large scale, high availability applications
· Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process
· Occasional overnight travel to other SecureTrust offices in the U.S. may be required
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.