Senior Software Development Engineer
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries
We are looking for a versatile, creative and enthusiastic Senior Software Development Engineer to join our project team to build cyber security software and services. As a software development engineer, you will be working as part of a cross-functional team that prototype and scale big data cyber analytics. You will have the opportunity to work on different layers of the stack, including networking and data storage, information retrieval and UI design. We are a team that actively promotes collaboration and autonomy. Successful candidates will be working in a fast-paced environment where he/she can his/her expertise while developing new ones.
- Analyze data collected for cyber security insights
- Design and develop new data pipelines, features and metrics to facilitate cyber analytics
- Design experiments and metrics to support verification and validation
- Manage individual project priorities to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Improve code quality through automated security, unit and functional tests
- Deploy, maintain and enhance the software components
- Produce technical documentations
- Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies that helps in building better products
- Create impactful demonstrations to showcase cyber analytics and visualisation capabilities
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Curious and self-motivated team player
- 5-8 years of experience in agile software development
- At least 1 year of experience in coding algorithms with data structures for Machine Learning - Strong hands on experience with Python
- Strong web development experience with ReactJS
- Experience working with REST and API integration
- Comfortable with automated software testing framework
- Be versatile and willing to take on new parts of the stack
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity is a plus
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.