Research Engineer, Trustwave Research
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate security research problems based on real-world requirements and industry needs
- Conduct research, developing innovative solutions that results in new intellectual properties
- Work on multiple projects, as individual contributor
- Develop high-quality prototypes, and assist in productizing or integrating solutions with products for commercializing of next generation security technologies
- Contribute to cyber security business directions and go-to-market strategies
- Bachelors/Masters degree, with background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field; and preferably having experience in security and data analytics
- Strong technical knowledge and expertise in Applied Statistics, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Strong development skills in state-of-the-art machine learning and deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Network security, System security, Anomaly and threat Detection, IoT Security, and Cloud and data security
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly motivated, independent and resourceful team player
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal and problem solving skills
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.