Senior Internal Auditor
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. We uncover threats that others can’t and respond quicker than others can to protect against the devastating impacts of cyberattacks. We’re a world-class team of cyber consultants, threat hunters and researchers serving clients in 96 countries. At Trustwave, you can learn alongside the best, make a personal impact on a global scale, and solve new challenges every day. Learn more about us at https://www.trustwave.com.
This position allows for fully remote work.
- Perform audits, which proactively assess financial, IT operational, and compliance processes and controls across the enterprise against leading practices.
- Perform internal audit responsibilities in a manner that complies with IIA standards for planning, fieldwork, reporting, and issue follow-up.
- Engage with line management and make practical and value-added recommendations and follow up on audit findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of corrective actions.
- Prepare status updates to parent company regarding in-flight and completed audits and remediation activities.
- Support external compliance audits (SOC 2, ISO, FFIEC) by preparing process and control owners, performing quality reviews of documents before submitting to auditors, ensuring factual accuracy and dimensioning of risks of potential findings, and partnering with line management on remediation activities.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, including specific initiatives within specified timelines as assigned by executive management and Chief Audit Executive and Internal Audit Manager.
- Minimum 1 year of financial/operational or IT audit experience, preferably experience in a public accounting or consulting firm or Internal Audit Department of an established organization
- Certification (CPA, CIA, CISA or Poland equivalent), or significant progress towards achieving a certification, is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong report writing capabilities
- Knowledge of IIA Standards
- Experience with automated workpapers and GRC solutions
- Confident and ability to interact and present to management
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.