Software Engineer - Data Integration
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. We uncover threats that others can’t and respond quicker than others can to protect against the devastating impacts of cyberattacks. We’re a world-class team of cyber consultants, threat hunters and researchers serving clients in 96 countries. At Trustwave, you can learn alongside the best, make a personal impact on a global scale, and solve new challenges every day. Learn more about us at https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, is seeking a highly talented and motivated Software Engineer with established professional experience to join Trustwave's Software Engineering – Data Integrations team.
- Work in small, agile teams to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify, prioritize and document detailed product requirements
- Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts
- Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
- Familiarity with agile/iterative development methodologies (XP, SCRUM, etc.)
- Strong object-oriented design and Java programming skills, including experience with leading open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and JUnit
- Solid relational DBMS skills using MySQL, PostgreSQL or other DBMS products
- Real-world experience building very large scale, high availability applications
- Experience developing web services using XML-RPC, SOAP or REST approaches
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.