Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. We uncover threats that others can’t and respond quicker than others can to protect against the devastating impacts of cyberattacks. We’re a world-class team of cyber consultants, threat hunters and researchers serving clients in 96 countries. At Trustwave, you can learn alongside the best, make a personal impact on a global scale, and solve new challenges every day. Learn more about us at https://www.trustwave.com.
What a Transition Engineer is responsible for:
- Working with our clients to onboard technologies and services into Trustwave platforms.
- Provide technical support and instructions via email and ticketing systems to clients.
- Handling all aspects of onboarding orders including:
- Identification of service types
- Onboard appliance, policy configuration, user accounts, API settings
- Onboarding of configurations in Trustwave backend systems such as backup and monitoring platforms
- Work through checklist-oriented workflows
- Report internally and externally activities, notes through ticketing systems
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate team following specific escalation procedures.
- Work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment on multiple concurrent customer orders.
Skills and requirements that would make you a good fit:
- Experience with Sentinel or Splunk SIEM technologies.
- Experience with Cloud technologies & products (AWS, Azure, HyperV, VMware)
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Applying those skills to solve complex customer challenges
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills. Be able to explain matters effectively and can articulate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Be able to implement according to Trustwave standards with a keen eye and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of customer-support standards and processes, including problem resolution
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a college or university degree is a plus.
Essential technical experience:
- At least 1 years in Cyber Security technology administration, and Sentinel or Splunk SEIM technologies.
- Basic knowledge of:
- Scripting languages PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash etc.
- TCP/IP Networking Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Unix / Linux Operating System Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Rest API Technologies (CURL, Json)
- Basic knowledge in Network and Security and SEIM technologies.
- Experience with any of the following Microsoft Sentinel and Defender for Endpoint, Splunk, Palo Alto, Cortex, LogRythm, QRadar Cisco, Fortinet, Carbon Black, Crowdstrike and or Cybereason
Nice to have:
- ITIL Foundations
- Relevant industry & vendor cyber security certifications (Eg: Comptia Network+ and Security+, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate, Splunk Certified Admin, LogRythm Support Engineer, )
This is a remote opportunity open to anyone legally authorized to work in Poland. Guided by our flexible workplace philosophy, Moments That Matter, people gather in the office when in-person interaction is most impactful; full-time remote employees may be asked to travel occasionally based on the needs of the team and the business.
We offer the following benefits: sport card/co-financing of vacation, life insurance, medical insurance, lunch card, pension scheme (PPE),Employee Assistance Program and support in obtaining professional certifications
Learn Why It’s Great To Be a Trustee:
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.