Associate Director, Client Success (MSS)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus, and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave is looking for an Associate Director, Managed Security Services (MSS) Client Success to shape and lead our client success team, with oversight and responsibility to help our most strategic customers achieve their contracted services outcomes. This role serves as a critical partner within our MSS organization to help drive key priorities across the business while focusing on the successful, proactive delivery of security outsourcing services to named accounts.
The Associate Director, MSS Client Success will lead a team of service delivery managers (SDMs) to implement a common service support methodology and implement a mature structure to provide rapid response to client engagement requests, while positioning the team as the focal point for communicating client value. The Client Success AD will lead the SDM’s by providing guidance and direct support for client facing executive reviews, steering co’s, service improvement plans, and other strategic account retention activities.
The Associate Director, MSS Client Success must have solid experience in Managed Services delivery, information security technologies, and a proven ability to translate complex problems (both technical and non-technical) into actionable insights. The ideal candidate has experience in customer facing delivery, managed security services, project management, and a strong business acumen with exceptional written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate is proactive, self-driven, and enthusiastic about achieving client outcomes no matter the challenge while remaining focused on the big picture of the business and planning for the future at all times.
- Review, analyze, and interpret data to support delivery strategies, and support overall customer experience programs
- Promote data-driven mindset and analytics best practices across Delivery Operations organization to build strategic, integrated programs that deliver best-in-class results
- Partner with sales and pre-sales teams in support of pre-sales activity and retention of customers.
- Executive analysis of customer health to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn.
- Serve as escalation point and mentor for your team members, internal stake holders and end customers.
- Plan and manage resource allocations to ensure adequate account coverage in line with budget and future growth projections.
- Document actions in cases to effectively communicate information to both internal and external customers
- Collaborate with management peers on process improvement, policies, and practices
- Drive operational service excellence
- Foster a culture of growth and development
- Travel as required (Up to 20%)
- Experience leading cross-functional, global teams with a history of proven business results
- Proven track record of innovating in the CRM and loyalty space
- Experience with data mining, process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and evaluation of business processes
- Proven skills and experience managing Enterprise customers in an operations context.
- Be customer-facing and have experience dealing with and managing challenging situations
- Experience leading a team with many direct reports
- Strong process and project management skills – must be detail oriented.
- Understand the security technologies used in Enterprise environments, especially threat detection such as EDR and IPS.
- Strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills; ability to present analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business both written and oral.
- Influential skills to gain support and inspire others
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Be self-sufficient and be able to work as necessary with minimum supervision and resolve problems independently
- Must have strong written/verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with strong customer service skills
- Requires strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Proven technical leadership abilities
- Experience with supporting customers in a global environment and from different countries
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of managed services
- Interface with a variety of customers in a polite, positive, and professional manner
- We prefer applicants with a bachelor's degree
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering or similar area of study
- Preferred candidates will have one or more certifications in Security/Networking including Security+, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, CISSP or other security-specific vendors/product certifications
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.