Associate Transition Engineer
As a recognized global cyber defender that stops cyber threats all day, every day – we enable our clients to conduct their business, securely.
Trustwave detects threats that others can’t see, enabling us to respond quickly and protect our clients from the devastating impact of cyberattacks. We leverage our world-class team of security consultants, threat hunters and researchers, and our market-leading security operations platform, to relentlessly identify and isolate threats with the right telemetry at the right time for the right response.
Trustwave is a leader in managed detection and response (MDR), managed security services (MSS), consulting and professional services, database security, and email security. Our elite Trustwave SpiderLabs team provides award-winning threat research and intelligence, which is infused into Trustwave services and products to fortify cyber resilience in the age of advanced threats.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a Support Analyst (Associate Transition Engineer) to join our Transition Management division responsible for working directly with clients to offboard and decommission their Trustwave Managed Security Service(s).
Work schedule: Primarily daytime business hours. Clients will be across all the global regions we operate in.
In return, we offer competitive remuneration packages, comprehensive individual development support, a chance to work with clients of all sizes all over the world and exposure & opportunity to work with industries best and cutting-edge technology. Most importantly we have fun doing it.
What a Associate Transition Engineer is responsible for:
- Working with our clients to decommission technologies and services enrolled into Trustwave platforms.
- Provide technical support and instructions via email and ticketing systems to clients.
- Handling all aspects of offboarding orders including:
- Identification of service types
- Decommission appliance, policy configuration, user accounts, API settings
- Decommission of configurations in Trustwave backend systems such as backup and monitoring platforms
- Work through checklist-oriented workflows
- Report internally and externally activities, notes through ticketing systems
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate team following specific escalation procedures.
- Work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment on multiple concurrent customer orders.
Skills and requirements that would make you a good fit:
- Experience with any of next generation firewall technology, SIEM and Endpoint
- Experience with Cloud technologies & products (AWS, Azure, HyperV, VMware)
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Applying those skills to solve complex customer challenges
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills. Be able to explain matters effectively and can articulate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Be able to implement according to Trustwave standards with a keen eye and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of customer-support standards and processes, including problem resolution
Essential technical experience:
- At least 1 years in Cyber Security technology administration
- Basic knowledge of:
- Scripting languages PowerShell, Python, Perl, Bash etc.
- TCP/IP Networking Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Unix / Linux Operating System Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Rest API Technologies (CURL, Json)
- Basic knowledge in Network and Security
- Experience with any of the following Microsoft, Palo Alto, Cisco, Fortinet, Carbon Black, Crowdstrike and or Cybereason
Nice to have:
- ITIL Foundations
- Relevant industry & vendor cyber security certifications (Eg: Comptia Network and Security, CCNA, NSE etc.)
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.