Director - Cyber Architecture & Integration (Pacific)
The Director for Cyber Architecture & Integration (CAI) is the leader of the CAI business within the Pacific region – responsible for all of the day-to-day aspects of sales, delivery, quality and team management as well as defining the broader strategy for CAI in the Pacific region and overseeing the execution of that strategy. The role ensures our philosophy of delivering good work in order to win more work is consistently applied. They are passionate about information security and about making a change for the better. They will be a trusted advisor, project manager, people manager, salesperson and mentor.
A bit more about the team
The CAI team primarily designs and deploys cybersecurity technologies within customer environments. It operates with a wide range of protection, detection and response technologies including Next Generation Firewalls, SDWAN, SIEM, EDR/XDR, CASB, email protection and SOAR. These products include a selection of Trustwave developed products and market leading third party products. The CAI team bridges the gap between Trustwave’s sales team and managed services team, providing post sales delivery and onboarding cybersecurity technologies. Additionally, the CAI team has its own Project Management Office (PMO) to manage all aspects of projects. It is expected that you will also work closely with the Director, SpiderLabs Testing (Pacific), Managing Consultant, DFIR, and Director, Cyber Advisory (Pacific) in order to drive order intake for the broader CPS business, and vice-versa.
A bit more about the role
The Director will have accountability for order intake, revenue and gross margin targets for the CAI business in the Pacific region. They will operate at the national level and collaborate on many internal and customer facing engagements, so working with other team members beyond CPS and across all our offices in Australia will feature.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business Development
- Consulting Delivery
- Engagement Management
- Team Management & Mentoring
- Project & Financial Management
- Quality Assurance
- 10+ years of experience in information security or technical governance, operations or assurance type roles
- 4+ years managerial experience in an information security leadership role
- 4+ years of direct staff management
- 4+ years of experience in selling information security services or solutions
- Working knowledge of all, and in-depth knowledge of some of the following:
- Security architecture and/or compliance frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, SABSA, NIST, etc.
- Trustwave-supported products, including: Microsoft Azure & Sentinel, Amazon Web Services, Palo Alto, Splunk, Logrhythm, etc.
- Industry recognized certifications will be highly desirable, in line with the above-mentioned vendors
- Experience and ability to communicate meaningful and waffle-free security reporting through written and verbal means.
- Ability to solve high level complex problems for clients and staff matters that can’t be resolved directly by the CAI team.
- Relevant qualifications / certifications surrounding your security, leadership and high level management capabilities.
- Certifications / qualifications are nice to have but what we really care about is what you know, and who you are. How you came to know it - whether via formal education, industry training and certification, self study, or the school of hard knocks - will be a good discussion point, but we don't necessarily favour one over the other.
At Trustwave, everyone's experience is valued. We advocate Diversity of Thought, using diversity of experiences and perspectives to innovate and solve real world problems. Our people have studied at different universities, are self-taught, have worked in different companies in Australia, and around the world. Whoever you are, be comfortable, be different, be you, with us. Join Trustwave and together we’ll solve the cybersecurity challenges of today and into the future.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely.Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
To All Agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.